Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stiffler's Mom

(Thanks Hulu.com for the pic.)
When American Pie came out in 1999, I was rather young in high school.  My parents were uber strict on the movies I was allowed to see, so I had to wait until it came out on HBO.  (Of course I had to sneak and watch it when they weren't home.)  I like the movie, thought it was funny, but it wasn't necessarily a "cult classic" for me.

American Pie 2 was a different story.  It was released just before I moved away to college.  I could choose my own movies, go with whom I wanted and wasn't asked too many questions by the parentals.  I completely associate this movie with leaving the nest, experiencing new found freedom and not to sound too cheesy, it's a bit "coming of age" for me.

When I first saw the preview of American Reunion, all the good feelings and excitment came rushing back.  Is it nuts that I am soooooo excited to see this movie?  April 6th cannot get here soon enough!  Stiffler's Mom, Band Camp Girl or Jim's failed sexual exploits - I am totally hoping this will be another hysterically relatable and ridiculous moving about growing up.  Which is exactly what I need since I'm TIRED of being a grown up!

(Moviehole.net, thanks for the pic.)

1 comment:

Locksmith Mesa AZ | (480) 442-8596 said...

Locksmith Mesa AZ
(623) 282-1260

Have You Lost Your House Key? Our Keys Made service will make the issue of losing keys isn't a disaster any more Locksmith Mesa AZ is available and ready to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our residential local mobile locksmith will be at your house in only couple of moments. In the event that you need a 24 hour auto locksmith service that's near you to assist you with getting in your vehicle, replace your car lock or key, program your transponder keys, replace your car ignition lock, our mobile locksmith service will be your best decision in Mesa, AZ.
Our Services :
Office Keys Made
Home locksmith
Auto Lockout
Unlock Office Door
House Key Duplication
Car ignition repair