Monday, June 16, 2008

The Smell Of Victory!

Saturday was the suit drive for Attitudes and Attire™, and man was it a success! Chelsea did an amazing job organizing the event and raising awareness. I am very proud to say that my good friend delivered 84 suits today! Whoo hoo! In total, 248 usable business clothes were donated. Way to go Chels!

Sunday, my friends Karen and Randall invited me and my gray area to go to a polo match. How fun! I got to dress up in a fun strapless knit summer dress with my pearls. You can bring your own snacks and beverages. Our little group had champagne and fruit with wheat crackers. The match was soooo fun! Tickets are $10 and valet is complimentary. If you show up early, someone explains the rules and basics of the game. Matches are held at the Las Colinas Polo Club on Sundays throughout the summer. It wouldn’t be a proper polo match without the stomping of the divots and champagne at “halftime”. So get out there and “beware the steaming divots!”

1 comment:

chelsburleson said...

aww thanks friend :) you're too kind!

and i want to go to a polo match! that sounds just lovely dahling!