Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Did Someone Say "Weird"?

I am currently reading "Iodine," by Haven Kimmel.


Um... typically I understand flashback and dream sequences, but not in this book. However, I am thoroughly enjoying reading this book. I had to go on a hiatus, as well as everything else, but I'm back to it and I'm trying to pick up where I left off. At this point I'm a little short of half way through the book. According to several reviews everything should come together at the end.

Iodine, is the story of a girl that is abused as a child by her mother. To escape from the abuse she throws her attention and love on to her father; the attention then turns romantic.

So, this is my interpretation of the synopsis and what I've read thus far. To read a full description of the book, check out this site.

No comments: