Tuesday, December 30, 2008

On The Move

Always around New Year's people start making lists: The Best XYZ of 2008, Resolutions Kept/Failed, Best Celebrity of 2008, Worst Celebrity of 2008, etc. etc. etc. With the New Year just around the corner, I thought it would be appropriate for me to make a list of my own.

Reasons Why I haven't Blogged In Almost A Month:

1. It's beginning to look, no wait, it was looking a lot like Christmas! Parties, shopping, work, working out to fit in the Bandage dress. (Yes, it happened! Pics coming soon.)
2. Working out, even more, to fit in that dress. It took a ton of work people!
3. Drama. Drama. Drama. I have not had internet in my apartment since the day after my last post, due to the drama.
4. Packing to move. Yes, I'm moving, rather unexpectedly. The details of the vendors I used will come later, once I get everything unpacked and settled.
5. During the holidays I went to see the parentals and was gone for almost a week.

So that's my list. As I mentioned, I'll be posting more but hope you guys have a GREAT, safe, New Years!

No comments: