Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today Jen Lancaster posted a blog entry regarding where her fans would potentially like to see her on tour next summer for her newest book, "Pretty In Plaid." A few weeks ago I mentioned her new book will be out in May 2009.

Naturally I immediately posted a comment about her coming to Dallas. After I entered the security code, I never saw my comment pop up. I wrote another little note begging her to come to Dallas. Well apparently they both posted and I am now 2 for 2 in being a blubbering idiot when dealing with Jen Lancaster. Crap. (To see my written word vomit, check out the comments here. Mine are at the 1:46 and the 1:34 time stamps.)
The plus side of my embarassment is that I found a new blog to follow! First Class to Hell is written by two ladies, Val and Parker, that have been best friends since the 80's. So far from what I've read, they are Harsh. Brutal. and Awesome. Here's an excerpt of Val's opinion of The Real Housewives of The OC:
Gretchen: 30-year old money-grubbing gold digger doesn't even scratch the surface. It's not like that old dude that she is with is Mr. Personality - the ficus tree on my back patio has more personality than that Kenny Roger clone. Sadly, he has Leukemia, and I wouldn't be surprised if she has the "Leukemia count down clock" loaded on her laptop - counting down the days when she is the "hottest widow in Orange County".
Whammy! When I get more time I'm MUST read more of this blog!

No comments: