Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth Of July America!

It's America's birthday! One of the things I think of when I think of America is our food. We have some dang tasty, artery clogging, good food! Two things come to mind: McDonald's and BBQ.

Just for you on Uncle Sam's big day, here are two AWESOME food specials you can't miss!

1. The McDonald's on Greenville, near Lovers, has an All-You-Can-Eat breakfast buffet on Saturdays and Sundays! I seriously want to shake Big Ron's hand! Ron, you and me have a date Sunday morning!

2. The best BBQ in my opinion, other than my dad's, is Dickey's. On Monday's and Wednesday's at the Knox-Henderson location, they have $2.99 sandwiches! It's limit 4, but you can have delicious BBQ for the rest of the week!

Now go get your cheap grub on!

No comments: