Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just For Fun

As a little girl I used to watch LOVE beauty pageants. I loved seeing all the pretty girls that looked like Barbie. Now that I'm a bit older, I do not watch the pageants but I do not hate these gorgeous women. I feel like they are normal people as well, just ridiculously good looking.

With that said, I kinda feel bad for Miss USA. I didn't watch the pageant, so I searched YouTube to see the clip. A)I really like that her smile seemed very genuine as if she was laughing at her self. You go Miss USA! B) In the "related videos" section, I found this:



OMG!!! Hahahaha! At least next time she gives a speech it won't be hard to think of her self with no pants on in front of an audience! Wait, it's supposed to be the other way around. Hahahaha!

No comments: