Thursday, May 22, 2008

Did you know...

Did you know that there are "suspected" crack deals going on at 8:30 in the morning? Seriously! I had to get gas at the Shell across from my apartment this morning. The crack guys were there! Seriously! Jersey guy handed a very ROUGH looking lady a Sephora bag that was all ratty and folded over. Yellow was there too! He walked by me and stared. A really really long time. Uh oh. I decided taking a picture of Jersey and the lady wouldn't be a good idea since they now A) recognize me B) know where I live C) now know what I drive.

Note to self: Learn to be more discrete when spying on crack dealers.

If you don't know who Jersey and Yellow are, read "Your Momma Smoke Crack Rock!"

I'll try to take a pic tonight from my balcony.

UPDATE: Stalking crack dealers is not a good idea. Last night, Amy and I saw the bicycle that the crack dealers ride propped up next to the dumpster area at the gas station. We pulled in to take a picture of it and as we're trying to take the pic, Yellow comes out of the dumpster!!! Shit. Drove away. Fast. Tires squealing. As if that wasn't enough, I try to take pics from my balcony and see the shiznit go down. Here's kinda the timeline:

11:45ish - Yellow takes trash to the dumpster. Boring.
Midnight - Close the Shell.
A little after midnight - Yellow let's in a sketchy looking individual into the CLOSED Shell.
A little after that - Sketch guy still in the Shell, Yellow goes back to the dumpster and comes out with a big duffel bag. He gets on the bike and rides off. They seriously keep their crack in a dumpster!!!
12:30ish - Sketchy leaves the Shell.
Today- Totally considering calling the cops.

Oh yeh, all the pics were blurry bc I couldn't use the flash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop spying on crack deals! It's fun and sexy until you get stabbed!

Suz said...

Yeh, that was kinda my thought except I pictured getting a cap popped in my arse.