Wednesday, May 7, 2008

She's Coming, She's Coming, She's Coming!!!

OMG!!!! I'm about to pee my pants! It is less than a week away when Jen Lancaster will be in Dallas on her book tour! She is sarcastic, hilarious, and isn't afraid to tell it like it is. I truly feel she is my girl crush soulmate and we have almost everything in common. (She too stalks her neighbors as I do. Please see previous crack rock - Shell post.)

Her 3rd memoir came out yesterday, Such A Pretty Little Fat. Any pearl wearing, popped-collar strutting prissy has got to come see her! (Guys, you'll love her too because she is bitchy and so straight forward.) So, here's the details: yeh, here they are. Please, please, please go see her. You will definitely be entertained and weightloss has never been so damn funny!

Ever since my sister introduced me to her first book, shortly after I was unemployed for a few months, I have loved her books and blog. Come out and support her and all she has worked for. And have a few glasses of wine and some laughs. Seriously, that's always a good time!

1 comment:

chelsburleson said...

you crack rock me up. ha. first, when is jen's thing next week? i want to go!!! second, yay for company vans!! we will def have rolling racks (either from cleaners or adidas), so book that van! oh and the only prob is, drop off time is monday and friday from like 10 am to 3 pm...maggie was going to go since she's a teacher and has summers off...hmmm...let's think about a plan... ;)