Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ka-Ka-Ka-Katy

Katy Trail that is. (I've never seen the movie "The Way We Were.")

If you need some exercise or are a fan of Katy Trail, come out tonight for the Michelob Ultra 10 5K. Proceeds benefit the Friends of Katy Trail. Their big project right now is lighting Katy Trail. Honestly peeps, lets get some lights on that thing. I bet it's freaking scary in the dark!

I'm volunteering tomorrow since can't run,I'm fat, and can't donate moola because I'm broke. Tee hee! If you wanna join me and get a sexy volunteer t-shirt, email Betsy Edmond betsy@katytraildallas.org. She'll give ya the details. Or if you just wanna show up and help, go to the registration tent at Riverchon Park.

So you get your groove on, Ka-Ka-Ka-Katy!

1 comment:

chelsburleson said...

lol, you're so not fat! however, it was GREAT seeing you cutting off those chips from people's shoes...lol. i'm so not good enough to sport a chip...one day :)