Sunday, May 11, 2008

Stars At Night, Are Big And Bright...

Deep In The Heart Of Dallas!

No, I am not continuing singing from the Rangers game, but I am referring to our fabulous hockey team, Dallas Stars. (The only Dallas team to make it past the first round of playoffs.)

If you are not lucky enough to have Stars tickets for Monday night's crucial game, you can still watch someplace other than a bar... Victory Park Plaza! I'll be there with some friends, with our lawn chairs, hanging out and watching the game. You can bring chairs and watch the game on the HUGE screen outside American Airlines. It's totally free! You can't bring food or booze, but they do have vendors there.

Here's my plan: Take the DART rail to AA Center. Park my butt outside in this fabulous weather. Maybe buy a snack and enjoy the game!

Go Stars!

No comments: