Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You're Momma Smoke Crack Rock!

Well, whether she does, or she doesn't, I know where she can get some! There is a Shell across the street from my a-p-t, and the dumpster is the most happening spot on the block. Guy A, "Jersey," and guy B, "Yellow," are constantly coming and going out of the dumpster. I've seen this go on before and tonight I had to show my friend Amy. Last weekend I told Amy about the crack deals going on and she didn't believe me.

True to form on a Wednesday, Amy and I get together to drink wine. We're sitting on my patio, which happens to overlook the Shell parking lot/dumpster. Suddenly Amy screams, "OMG! They're dealing drugs!" Most-hilarious-thing-ever!

Literally these guys walk in and out of the dumpster at least 10 times. Amy and I decide to take a close look. Decked out in full disguises, including ball caps and sunglasses, we go to the Shell and take a look. Yeh, nothing, but it was still hilarious, 2 white girls wearing pearl earrings trying to catch crack drug dealers in action. Ha! Still amusing to watch...

"You're Momma smoke crack rock!"

No comments: