Monday, November 24, 2008

Gobble, Gobble

T-Minus 4 days and counting for the Turkey Trot. I've been working my butt off to try and be able to run the 3 mile race this year. Finally last week I was able to hit 3 miles with NO walk breaks! Talk about getting over a hurdle! I'm totally excited.


The end of last week I went to Luke's Locker and registered for the T Trot. I got wrapped up in my own excitment and bought a pair of running shorts. Actual running shorts. No more ackward positioned shorts for me, no sir!


As far as the Bandage Dress deadline, an official date has been set: December 19th. That's when I'm going to wear that bad boy. After Thanksgiving Day I'm going to keep running for cardio, but I'm going to step up the weight training as well. I need to check to see if there are any 5Ks in the next few months.


Anywho, that's about it for right now, but I'll be back with more later!

No comments: