Monday, November 24, 2008

Shout Out!

Several previous posts have mentioned my good friend Chelsea and her passion for helping the non-profit Attitudes and Attire. Most recently I wrote about her new business venture where she makes, and sells, custom-made aprons.

A few weeks ago, Karyn Bosnak asked her blog readers to submit their small businesses/crafty friends for her Holiday Shopping list that she posts on her blog. Guess who submitted their wonderful friend Chelsea? Guess who made #4 on the list? WOOOOOOO YAY!!! I am totally stocked! I really, really, really hope Chels gets some awesome business from the Pretty In The City Blog. (As a side note, aka tooting my own horn, the description of Chelsea's company is EXACTLY what I submitted. I wrote that!)

Anywho, here's the link to the "Pretty In The City: Holiday Shopping 2008."

Congrats Chels!

No comments: