Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wanna Know A Secret?

Want me to tell? Huh? Huh? Huh?

So, part of the reason I've been so busy is that I've been working on a "project." Until it was official, I really couldn't say anything. Now that it's a done deal, I can totally blab!

On February 14th, 2009, I will be co-hosting the "Honey, I Just Forgot" Pub Crawl - Benefiting the Greater Dallas Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association. Alzheimer's has hit my family very hard in recent years and it's important to me to do whatever I can for research, education, and family and patient care.

The pub crawl will take place on Lower Greenville and have various after parties with live music. I'm totally excited and can't wait to work really hard to make this a successful fundraising event. As of right now, the Dallas Sport and Social Club is partnering with me to host this event. The Development Department of the Alz. Assoc. is totally behind us and are totally excited about this event.

This event is in the very early stages and as things progress I'll let you know. So... don't forget, you totally have a date for V-Day this year! Woo!

No comments: