Tuesday, November 11, 2008

If The Dumpster's A Rockin'

It has been quite a while since I blogged about the drug dealers across the street. They were AWOL for a while but are back, with some new friends.

The construction across the street is getting closer and closer to being finished on a daily basis. I guess the new apartment company didn't like the ghetto fence that surrounded the dumpster area. Last week some people started tearing down the old fence and on Sunday they started building a new one. I'm not thinking they were the best fence builders in Dallas because it took them all day. ALL day. They were still sawing and nail-gunning at 11pm. Is it bad that I called the cops for a noise disturbance? I couldn't sleep! Fine, deal your crack, but when you disrupt my sleep that's where I draw the line!

Now there's a bigger problem: how am I going to spy with the new fence?

No comments: