Friday, August 1, 2008

Bookworm

Growing up I LOVED reading. In the summer, the local libraries had a "Reading Is Fun" contest. Basically you read as many books on your level as possible and you could win prizes. I soooo miss that! I've compiled a list of books that I'm going to try to read by the end of summer. (The end of summer being Labor Day weekend.)

These are in no particular order.

Shoe Addicts Annonymous, Beth Harbison - When I finish this book, and I if like it, I’ll prolly read Secrets of a Shoe Addict.

Save Karyn, Karyn Bosnak - I love her blog! Her other book,
20 Times A Lady, looks AWESOME as well.

Chasing Harry Winston, Lauren Weisberger – She wrote The Devil Wears Prada, and there’s another book of her’s that sounds really entertaining, Everyone Worth Knowing.

The Beach House, Jane Green - My friend Chelsea is hosting a book club on this book and it looks really good!

If you've read any of these, or have some suggestions of good books, leave me a comment!

UPDATE: I just realized this list includes 6 books, possibly 7! Whoa! I better go to Half Price Books and get reading!

UPDATE v2: This book may get pushed to the fall because of lack of time, but my roomie read it and said it's really good. Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper, Diablo Cody - She was the screenwriter for Juno. Seems like a cool chick.

1 comment:

chelsburleson said...

chelsea started a book club? how cool...she's got to be the coolest girl i know!

teeheee...