Friday, August 22, 2008

Donkey Kong

***WARNING***

Section 2 of this post is slightly disturbing. It's too much for me, but I absolutely had to share.

SECTION 1:
There is only one place in Dallas that I have found where people from ALL walks of life can go and have a common interest. This special place is Fuel City! You will see everything from construction workers, cops, regular Joe's, working girls, business men in suits, and everything in between.

Fuel City is open 24/7 and has cheap gas, cold beer and delicious tacos. The tacos have been voted "The Great Texas Taco" by Texas Monthly magazine. You can get an breakfast tacos from 5am-10am and traditional tacos the remainder of the day. Tacos are served with pico de gallo, onions, lime slices and green or red hot sauce. You can mix and match from chicken and beef fajita, barbacoa, pork or chopped beef. Each taco is $1.16 + tax. This taco stand has 2 ordering stations, one inside the gas station and a window outside. Prepare to stand in line, but trust me (and the rest of Dallas), it's totally worth it.

While you wait, you can partake of the Mexican cream corn. You've never seen heaven in a styrofoam cup until you've had this corn for $2.50. Imagine if you will, corn in the bottom of a cup, a layer of liquid butter, a splash of hot sauce, more corn, more butter, sour cream, hot sauce and crumbled cheese. Oh yeh, and there is lemon pepper seasoning sprinkled in the mix.

Wait to eat the corn until you have a nice frosty beverage from inside. (You're gonna need it. Woo! Spicy!) After you purchase your drink, I would recommend a nice Bud Light Lime, swing back by the taco window and your food will be ready.

Fuel City advertises a lovely and refreshing swimming pool. I recently asked the attendant when the pool was open and apparently it's just for show. Whateve. I bring my own lawn chairs to sit in the shade and watch the longhorn cattle and donkeys in the pasture next door. That takes us into section 2.

SECTION 2:
Again, WARNING, this is gross.
While waiting for my friend Nicole today (shout out!), I was parked facing the pasture. Aw, how nice. Some Texas Longhorns, some feisty donkeys and a very horny donkey. I've never thought anything about the anatomy of donkeys, but today I received a crash course. Homeboy was feeling frisky and decided to show his donkey schlong to the world. Holy crap it was HUGE! It was like nothing I had ever seen before. It would slowly stretch down from his nether region and it would just hang. It would hang until he decided to bounce it up and down to his stomach. Talk about a train wreck you can't stop watching! After he bounced it around for a bit, it would shrink up for a little rest and then it would come back out. I'm racking my brain trying to think of something to relate it to, but I just can't compare the shrinking and stretching.

I just scheduled an emergency session with my therapist. Actually I don't have one but I think I now need one. Know any good ones?

Anywho, I still love Fuel City and had some wonderful tacos for lunch! Here's a video from YouTube featuring Fuel City. Sans donkey schlong.



PS Gas is only $3.38 at Fuel City. Woo cheap gas!

No comments: