Friday, August 22, 2008

Rainbows (And not in a Cedar Springs way)

Wendesday evening I had to drive Amy to DFW Airport so she can go see her fam in Cali. (Yes, I know. She's a dirty pirate hooker. I kid, I kid!) On the way out there it started raining. Really hard. However, there was a full rainbow. You never see a full rainbow! It was goregous! After I dropped her off and was driving back to the casa, a second rainbow had started forming above the first. I have NEVER seen a double rainbow.

Note to self, do not try to drive an unfamiliar car, in the pouring rain, while trying to take phone pictures of a rainbow. Not very safe.

Unfortunately I'm not able to upload pics from my phone, but Karyn Bosnak had a post where a reader sent her a picture of my rainbow. Kinda cool! Small world! Click the link below to check it out.

An Email From Cheryl

No comments: