Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fire! Fire!

Two nights ago the fire alarm in my apartment starts going off at 3:30 in the morning. Scary! It smelt so funky, like an electrical fire or something. There wasn't any smoke, just the horrible smell. My roomie and I (shout out!) thought our neighbors below us were idiots and caught their oven on fire.

The next day when I got home from work the air conditioner is broken. *Note, it was 103 degrees at 7pm that day. Long story short, our air conditioner had blown up/caught on fire and that was the smell and cause for the fire alarm. SCARY! We had no idea!

Too bad I didn't get to call some cute fireman to come over! Anywho, now I'm on the hunt for a fire extinguisher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Egad. That's not cool.

Unknown said...

I was getting my nails done when I received a text from Suz "Our AC is broken" The 6pm news was on at the nail salon, talking about a man who died of heat exhaustion at his apt due to a broken AC.

Thank God for Giovanni (AC man :)