Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lite Brite!

When I was in Kindergarten, at Christmas time my teacher had all her students sit in a circle and say what we wanted for Christmas. All the kids kept saying a Lite Brite and I had no idea what it was. When my turn came, I said what I wanted and threw in the Lite Brite. Apparently the list got back to my parentals because I got a Lite Brite that year. And it was my favorite toy. Pretty much ever. Seriously. Well, that Christmas anyway.

For some reason I thought of the Lite Brite today and wondered if I could still get one. Hooray, I can! (http://www.hasbro.com/litebrite/) Also I discovered I can unleash my inner child by playing Lite Brite online! I am ecstatic! You create your own design then you can print it. Here is my first custom design. (Clearly I need practice.) You too can partake in the fun here.


No comments: